Sunday, December 28, 2008

I’m not going to race anymore

Racing has always been my fantasy/dream since I was 9. Well, not only me in the family. My other cousin also likes racing. This all started from my uncle.


My uncle is a person who loves speed.
I don’t know how many times he got motor bike accident and still have not learned his lesson.
During his time, he likes to race so much until it went down to my generation which end up me and my cousins likes racing too. Haiz..that’s bad..

After the accident that happened to me and my sister at the go cart place in Melaka, I start to think f ways to control myself from speeding. I was speeding and I crash onto my sister’s go cart.
I got a few blue back on my hand and leg and those are minor injuries. But I am more worried of my sister. She got back muscle pain. That’s internal injury!

I’ve been messaging her back hoping that she will no longer have muscle back pain.


In racing movies such as ‘2 fast and 2 furious’ or ‘KL menjerit’ (malay racing movie) and etc.
They always show racing risk your life and you might die. But they never show that it also kill other people lives.
Imagine you speed driving and crash into someone else’s vehicle. After that, you realized that you only get minor injuries while other driver got killed because of your carelessness and speeding. Tats ridiculous!
You have to face guilt for your whole life and see other people get killed for your own mistake of not thinking of the consequences.

You will face so much guilt that you wish u can reverse back the time.

Why other people must faced the consequences for the mistake you have done?

Lesson to learn: I will stop racing but drive safely next time.
So think before you go speeding coz it’s not only risking your own life but the life of others.

No comments: