Friday, April 3, 2009

Stressed out...about being Leader

it's been a while I updated this blog. Let me tell you why. STRESS is the cause of me not updating for a long time.LoL.

Thinking of my final year project and being a leader for it.

I am a leader for two major projects : final year project and aeromodelling.

It’s not easy being a leader, its damn challenging. I really hope I can make it through this year.

Juggling two projects at one time. And I need to improve in so many areas.

That’s not the end. There are more responsibilities to come.

You know why. This is because since year 2 semester one, most of the time, I have always been chosen to be leader for every module. You think it’s so wonderful to be a leader each day you arrive school?

Being a leader is fun but sometimes you want to be a team player for a while

You just want to have a break and just be a team player. The only chance for me to be a team player is when the facilitator chooses others to be the leader..

So, this year 3, I will most probably be leader again.

There are possible reasons why people might not want to be leader.

It may be because no one dares to voice out their views. (so when someone voice out more opinions, then they should be leader. -_-) OR no one wants to be leader because of the huge responsibility that they have to take. OR nobody cares.

When you are the leader, you divide task and that’s easy. But when you give the task to the person, she / he don’t do it with their best effort because he/ she don’t care or they are lack of motivation.

And then you have to think of how to motivate them...and I’m tired of doing motivation. Because there is so many of them that needs motivation. I wish I have a power or miracle that can just motivate everyone at once. Those who are my leaders or instructors told me that I just have to improve on the way I motivate people.

Tired and sick.

One will just tell me: don’t give up. It’s just a test.

No comments: