Thursday, April 16, 2009

My sensitive side reveals....

Oh my..Recalling back wat happen during the holidays.
When i'm sensitive + mood swing = mean words

So, im i say something mean, or rude with the arrogant look, it means i am in sensitive mode and having mood swing. So, forgive me, if say something a little mean to u and tell me tat if i say smth mean, coz sumtimes i dun realise. human makes mistakes...



I kinda break off a friendship with a friend, a gurl...she said, something on the day wen something big happen in my life. So, i was kinda sensitive and didnt reply to her sms after she sent me some sms. She sent me sms that make me feel tat she is being sarcastic about wat happen.

Some guy told me to treat him as his elder brother... huh??. i dunno wat was he thinking man. first, i was born first before him. i am older than him by 9 days. haizzz... and secondly, i don't feel like a sister around him.oppsss..lol.

Then, about "the one..", i leave it to my family to decide. There's no such thing as ' My Love Life' anymore...and also bcoz, my brother very picky. he wants someone who has a clean past. aiya, let him decide la. im tired. follow the flow..


It use to be all about me n my life, my rules, but now...its different. Some of the people in my past can't accept that. But, i have to do it.

they make me of who i am today. Without them, maybe I wun be in RP. it's a way to repay them back 4 all their hardwork and support.

No comments: